Monday, September 24, 2007

Weekend Wrap Up

Not that we did anything fabulous, but I loved this weekend for many reasons:

1. It finally cooled down, well for AZ standards. Sunday morning Harrison was outside and said, "I'm cold Mom". I walked to my Mom and Dad's house for dinner on Sunday and I thought, "Fall is in the air." Todd drove and when I met him at my parent's house I told him how good it felt outside. That's when he told me the car thermostat said it was 93 degrees. Go figure, an Arizona girl thinks 93 is cool!

2. Our talks are over! We had to speak for our new ward and I am so glad I am done with that! I spoke on prayer, Todd spoke on personal revelation.

3. I got to visit with my grandparents.

4. I got to sleep in. There is nothing better for a big sleeper like me.

5. Lyssa gave me three fantastic hugs. In an earlier post, I mentioned that she likes everyone else better, or so it seems. She must be warming up to me! She also preferred me to Todd a lot this weekend. This was the best part of my weekend!!!

No comments: