Saturday, September 15, 2007

Reverse on the 3/11 rule

Have you ever heard of the 3/11 rule? That is where you tell 3 people if you had a good experience somewhere and 11 people if you had a horrible experience. So, if there are even 11 people who read this, I want to do a reverse of this rule. I am such a rule breaker! ha, ha

So earlier this week, when I had my bad day, I went to Fry's Pharmacy. They had to do a simple refill and somehow, even with three people behind the counter, could not complete this task in under 2 hours. I called it in. Waited the amount of time I should. Went to the store in the heat with two cranky kids. When I got to the pharmacy, my script had not been filled yet. They asked if I could wait a few minutes. Sure, how long could it be. Well, after too much of my time had been spent waiting with two screaming kids, I stormed out of there, with no meds because, the three of them couldn't fill it in a half an hour. (not to mention I called it in way, way, earlier).

Fast forward to today. I have another prescription to be filled (If you haven't noticed, my face broke out like a teenager's and I finally went to the dermi and now I have even more meds to take). So I dropped it off at the Neighborhood WalMart. What a night and day difference!!! There was an issue with a discount card the doc gave me, so it took them a while to figure it out. They were so friendly and helpful. They explained to me what I should do with my meds. They even gave me samples because of the wait. Plus, there were only two of them there. Additionally, when Harrison was sick last week, I sent Todd to that same WalMart to get some Children's Ibuprofen. When he got there he was a little overwhelmed by the amount of choices. Plus, I had asked him to get me canker sore medication (yes, I am a druggie). So, Todd had no clue what to look for. (Even though he is a brilliant attorney, he can't find his way around a drug store, go figure) So, he asks the pharmacist. This is a different guy than who helped me. This guy gets out of the pharmacy thing, and helps Todd find the exact right medicine, with a smile on his face! I am so thrilled with the quality of service we received at this store.

So, if you need a prescription filled, head on over there! Plus, it has a drive through!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I NEVER knew Wal-Mart Neighborhood store had a drive thru! I always want to go there, but I never feel hauling my kids in...they are so much cheaper...I gets Jack Amox. filled there for $4!!

Too bad for Fry's!!!

{ Bethany } said...

Thats where I get my Rxs filled, too. I did have one bad experience there (the women were really snarky with me once when I asked about BCP...made me feel really stupid for even asking!!) but other than that, its WAY faster than Frys. I dont think I've ever been able to wait to get a an Rx filled there, not to mention even *ask a question* because I always end up leaving since the line is SO LONG.