Saturday, September 8, 2007

Alyssa

Alyssa, my sweet redhead girl, is something special. She is very particular, bossy, and stubborn, but at the same time is so very sweet! Obviously this toddler keeps us on our toes.
Some of Alyssa's favorite things are:
*getting into my makeup
*getting into markers and drawing on her body
*her blanket and baby
*her "baba" (I know, I know, she is too old for a bottle, but I have got to pick my battles!)
*her Daddy and her brother.
Me? I am chopped liver. Unless I can provide her with makeup, markers, her blanket, her baby, her baba, her Daddy, or her brother!! Todd says that every time I leave to go somewhere with out her she is inconsolable. I am grasping to this and hoping that it means she loves me and can't live without me!

1 comment:

Becky said...

You forgot to add...she is the Gerber baby!