Saturday, September 8, 2007

Harrison


Harrison is a joy. He is smart, friendly, and loving. He is obsessed with trains. This picture is of him with Grandpa Smith this summer on the Heber Valley Railroad (aka The Heber Creeper). Even though he is great, he has his moments like every other 5 year old. Here are some of our most recent conversations:
Me: It is time to do your homework (why kindergarteners have homework is beyond me)
Harrison: I don't want to do it!
Me: Too bad.
Harrison: Too GOOD!
Here is another one:
Me: I don't like it when you talk back.
Harrison: I'm not talking back, I'm talking FRONT!
Even though I am a little upset when we are having these conversations, I have to stifle a giggle. It is too funny!
Here is the latest Harrisonism from this morning:
(He had a fever and red eyes last night)
Me: Good morning, how do you feel?
Harrison: I feel better, my eyes are brown now!
And what handsome brown eyes they are.

1 comment:

Becky said...

that is a cute picture of Harrison!