Thursday, September 13, 2007

GAVIN


Since I have mentioned every other member of my immediate family on this blog, except my other brother Gavin, I thought I would dedicate today's entry to him. Gavin is such a great brother. He is always there to lend a helping hand. Everytime we move, there he is with his truck ready and willing to help. Our kids love him. Harrison loves to wrestle with him. Lyssa runs up to him every time we see him to get a huge hug. Todd loves the fact that Gavin will watch, talk, and play sports with him. I know that I get on Gavin's nerves every once in a while, but I hope he knows I love him. According to Harrison, this is what Gavin stands for:
G - great uncle
A- always helping
V-vivacious (I helped with this one)
I- incredible
N- nice
We love ya Gavin!

No comments: