Friday, September 21, 2007

Seven things about me!

Becky tagged me for this....

1. I love to read.

Sorry to copy you Janell, but I do. I can get kinda bad though when I get into a book: I get no sleep, the kids pretty much run amuck, and the whole house is a disaster.

2. I am addicted to Diet Coke.

Everyone probably knows this one though!

3. I love TV and movies.

I love that TV series are on DVD now. Todd and I pop them in and bond while being couch potatoes. Our favorites are "Big Love", "Lost", and "Weeds".

4. I also love to exercise.

I like running. I even ran a half marathon last May and a ten miler with Marsha in June. I also love to walk too.

5. I enjoy planning activities to do with my kids.

My kids are pretty sick of it I'm sure, but I research all of the fun, cheap, kid things to do and then we do it. Our favorites are the sprinkler park, Cabella's, story time, and play dates.

6. Going out to eat is a favorite of mine.

I can't think of anything better that eating something yummy and not having to clean up afterwards!

7. Viva Las Vegas!

I loved living in Vegas while Todd was in Law School. Don't get any crazy ideas, I never gambled or anything. There was just tons of fun things to do. We loved the parks, and Ethel M's the best. It was a little cooler than it is here, I froze in the winter! Plus, some of the greatest people I have ever met live there. It is funny, but I get a little homesick for it once in a while.

3 comments:

Janell said...

Hi Jennifer! I was just thinking we should plan an outing to the sprinkler park, but is it closed already? Either way we should plan a playgroup sometime soon... and I think park days are planned every Friday at 10, so as soon as it's cool enough (this week??) we'll probably start doing that.

Jennifer Smith said...

Yeah, I heard the sprinkler park is closed. But it would be great to plan a playgroup at the park. Hopefully it is nice enough on Friday!

Becky said...

I can totally agree with you on many of your fav.'s Jennifer...isn't LOST the BEST!! The 2nd season was frustration for me, but the 3rd got better...but season 1, I was hooked for sure! I like to eat out too, just not with my kids...it's not too enjoyable. Hope to see ya soon...it's been a while.