Wednesday, April 2, 2008

T-Ball!

Harrison's first T-Ball game of the season was last night. It is surreal to me that we have a kid old enough to be doing things like T-Ball, school, and so forth. Anyways, the game was a lot of fun. I love that there is no score and it is all about the kids learning and having a good time. I really love that the game was only two innings long! I think if we let them go a whole 9 innings we would still be there!

Harrison's Team aka The Cardinals


Harrison, #11, and his teammates waiting to bat!


Harrison up to bat.


Harrison was the "pitcher" for one inning. That is Todd in the yellow, helping in the outfield.

Alyssa did pretty well. She only ran out into the field once! I think she wanted to play with her brother.


Our little All Star!



6 comments:

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

So cute! I bet that's really fun for Harrison.

Marsha said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Harrison looks like a pro. I can't believe he is that old either!

The Lindsey's said...

Those are precious pictures. I can't wait until Bennett gets to play T-Ball. Your little Alyssa is so darn cute! Love the piggy tails =)

Janell said...

How fun! I can't believe how fast kids grow either. Amelia just started the cutest little ballet class. And yeah for only two innings and no keeping score!

Melody B. said...

That last pic LOOKS like he's sayin', "are ya seriously makin' me do this?" Although it was probably HIS idea in the 1st place!:P

Becky said...

I can't wait for t-ball games. What league are you with? I want to get gage signed up next year.