Saturday, November 3, 2007

Hallock Halloween Party

This past week was filled with so many parties and other fun things. On Saturday we had our ward trunk or treat, which was a blast. Then on Sunday my parents hosted a Halloween party for the extended family. My grandparents, aunt and uncle, and a lot of my cousins came. We played a lot and had some yummy chili and cake. Then we had the kids do a model walk down the stairs one at a time where my Dad announced them. After they came down the stairs the kids went trick or treating to us adults - good candy too. I think it may be against the law to have so much fun!!





Lyssa the China Doll - dress courtsey of
Grandma and Grandpa Smith from
Hong Kong



Harrison the Pirate - doesn't he look scary?


Harrison, Papa, Summer, Nana, and Lyssa



The kids loved the parachute!!



Bobbing for apples..... we don't know

how to take turns in my family!!



Here is my Mom, dressing all of the kids up as mummies

Here are Papa and Nana, the only adults who dressed up!

Hopefully this becomes a tradition in our family. I really love my family and don't see my cousins enough!





2 comments:

Browns said...

Looks like fun! I thought your blog was private? Is it? I odnt know how I got on! Glad I did though! How old are your kids? They are so cute.

Jennifer Smith said...

hey Lauren

I changed my blog back to public so that more of my family can access it. My kids are 5 and 2, how old is your little boy?