Saturday, November 3, 2007

ZAFU

No, that is not a typo. Have you heard of zafu.com? It is an AWESOME, FREE website that helps you pick out the exact right pair of jeans to wear. You put in some information, such as height, weight, and some other stuff and it gives you a list of jeans that will flater your figure.

It really works. The past few months I have lost weight, which is great, but my pants don't fit anymore. My body is built differently than the majority of women - I am more of an apple shape. So, it is hard to find jeans anyway. BUT - This morning I went to the store and tried on the pair of jeans that Zafu told me too and wow - I have to say I look good. So try it out, if you want - www.zafu.com

5 comments:

Frolicking Night Owl said...

cool! i'll have to try it. i have a hard time finding jeans that don't drag on the ground.

Melody B. said...

Hmmmm, I'll have to look into that! Where did you dome upon that website?

Jennifer Smith said...

I just found the website through google - I was looking up some fashion stuff and there it was!

Becky said...

WOW!! cool thanks, too bad I just told Kent I'd get off the computer now. What did it say for you to try?

{ Bethany } said...

cool!!!!!!