Monday, October 1, 2007

Please Pray for Robin


My best friend from Las Vegas is very sick. Her husband just called Todd to tell us that she has been in the hospital for four days in critical condition with an infection. She had a baby a few weeks ago by c-section. I remember that she told me she caught a bug from her two year old twins before she had her new baby. She thought that this is why she was sick. She told me that she was ok though. So fast forward to today, and you know the rest. I am so scared. She was my rock while Todd was in law school. I could call her and talk about anything and she made it better. She was the one I called at 2 am when I was in labor with Lyssa, she said bring Harrison now and I will pick up your Mom from the airport for you. She has four kids and a sweet husband. She has gone through so much in her life and has always been an example to me . She has to be ok. Please pray for her to recover.
The picture is us this summer. She has family in Phoenix and came to visit.

5 comments:

{ Bethany } said...

How scary! They don't know exactly what caused it?? :( I hope she gets better soon!!!

Janell said...

So sorry to hear about your friend Jennifer. I hope she is doing better and that her family is ok. Keep us posted!

Frolicking Night Owl said...

jenny,

sorry to hear about your friend! friends like that are hard to come by.

Becky said...

That is so sad Jennifer!! Melody has a friend in Vegas that was in the hospital and got like a staff-infection (sp??)-- it made her so much worse. My mom heard a similar story about her own friend, who ironically enough, also lives in Vegas. That is so scary..I hope she gets better SOON!!!

Brett and Meredith said...

I am so sorry to hear about your sweet friend, Jennifer. We will keep her in our prayers.