Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Little Lyssa



Alyssa is two today!! I really can't believe it. The time has gone by so fast, yet so much has changed. Two years ago Todd was in his third year of law school at UNLV and working part time as a lawclerk. We were living in a small, two bedroom apartment. Harrison was so little, he wasn't even in preschool yet. I could keep a clean house - 960 square feet had it's advantages! Lyssa was cute as ever, well some things haven't changed! I feel so blessed that Alyssa is my daughter. I always wanted a little girl and she has exceeded my expectations! Thank you to all of our friends and family for such nice and thoughtful gifts. We love ya!

Also, a Robin update...her husband called and it is good news. She is doing better and may be out of ICU by Thursday. If things keep going well, she may be home this weekend!

2 comments:

Janell said...

Happy Birthday Alyssa! I LOVE the sweet baby pictures!

Becky said...

So CUTE!! It doesn't even look like Alyssa!! My kids dont look like themselves either. I love the ric-rac dress!!