Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Harrison the Reader!!


I have to do a mommy gush right now...Harrison read an entire book today! It is, "The Foot Book", by Dr. Suess. I love Dr. Suess. Anywway, I am so proud of him. What a smart kid. He is now in his room, supposedly sleeping. I went in there a few minutes ago and he had the closet light on and he was reading. This brings me back to my childhood. I used to do that too. I loved reading and still do. It is so exciting watching him grow up and learn new things. Go Harrison!

3 comments:

Janell said...

How awesome! I can't wait for that day w/Amelia. I too have fond memories of reading with a flashlight in my room when I was supposed to be asleep. :)

Becky said...

Is Dr. Seuss great!!?? Those were Kent's fav's too...his mom gave all his old Dr. Seuss book after we were married.

{ Bethany } said...

Isnt that so fun?! I am amazed every week at the words Joenick is learning. Its so fun to hear him read out loud :)