Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I Don't Wanna!!





But I have to clean!!

Instead here I am on the Internet looking at all my favorite blogs and checking my email. I need to do some laundry, do the dishes, and my floor would probably appreciate a mopping. Plus I have presidency meeting here in about an hour. Then Harrison (who did some major damage to his room yesterday - he decided his room needed painting!!!) will be getting out of school at 11:55. It is early day. So I need to get my booty moving, but I don't wanna!!

OK - enough whining, I gotta get going.

Have a fabulous day everyone.

6 comments:

Frolicking Night Owl said...

ahhh...as i sit here reading blogs & both my babies are finally sleeping i have a million things i SHOULD be doing too! :)

Marsha said...

I totally understand the feeling. I think looking at blogs is so fun and addicting! Good luck!

Stephanie said...

Isn't that what naptimes are for? Reading blogs and ignoring the house? My floor is practically screaming my name. So, I closed the door to the computer room where I can't hear it and happily read blogs and do my other computer work until McKay makes an appearance. One of these days I'll teach my boys how to mop!

Melody B. said...

Oh, I can't wait for the day when I can assign chores like toilets that need to be cleaned, floors to be mopped, vaccuuming to be doen, etc...! We can dream can't we? I know that every dingle mom who reads this will totally identify! I usually have this feeling when we come home from a trip and all the laundry needs to be done! UGGHHH!

Jennifer Smith said...

Becky I would totally be sleeping if both my kids were asleep - at least you are awake!!

Marsha - I miss you this week!

Steph - your house is always nice - what are you talking about?

Melody - the YW pres, at our meeting, told me that her 16 year old doesn't really pick up after herself - I about died. I told her she was taking away my hopes and dreams for the future! My kids better be picking up after themselves, at least!

Becky said...

I feel your pain...everyday!