Thursday, March 11, 2010

Only my kids....

Build the Whitehouse, instead of a sand castle in the sand box...

Would rather go to New York City, instead of the Happiest Place on Earth...

Beg their mother to go to the Four Corners...

Spend all of the contents in their treasure box to buy books...

Create a cellphone out of an 8 X 11 piece of copy paper, it's Verizon by the way...

Like to roll their eyes in the back of their head and try to scare me...

Are afraid to go upstairs alone, they have to have the other with them and the lights on...

Cut their own bangs, ok I think every kid has done that one before :)...

Cut out the mesh parts of the Pack N'Play so that their cousin, who spends most days with us, can get out of bed from his naps earlier...It actually does work



My kids may drive me up the wall sometimes, at least once a day, but they always put a smile on my face. I feel so lucky! All mothers are. So, what are some of things only your children do?

2 comments:

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

That is HILARIOUS that they build the whitehouse! I think it's great that they want to buy themselves books. Obviously you are setting a good example.

Katie Fox said...

Hello Jennifer,
I hope you remember me from Vegas. I am actually living in portland (again). How have you been? I am crappy at keeping in touch, sorry about that. I found your blog from Robins blog. It's great to see what you and your family are up to. Are you still in Phoenix? Hopefully now with blogging we can reconnect. here is my blog: pkfox.blogspot.com