Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happily Ever After...

My blog has been on my mind, and I started thinking about the title of this little thing, "Happily Ever After". I realized that I really am experiencing happily ever after, every day - good or bad. I am so grateful to all of you who help make my days a little better, a little happier.


Today I "happily" crafted:


I still need to paint this frame and then it will be, oh so Irish!


My grandparents came over with TONS of hand - me - downs from my Dad's cousin's little girl (does that make her my second-cousin) - these clothes are in terrific shape and adorable, some of them haven't even been worn and still have the tags on!! This makes me very happy!!


We headed over to the park, for the second time this week, to enjoy the beautiful Arizona weather with our friends. There was happiness shared by all!

Alyssa in her "new" clothes!

Looking into Harrison's beautiful face always melts my heart.



Right now Todd is doing the dishes, I am blogging on his order to relax, yes this makes me happy too! Have a wonderful day, full of happiness.

4 comments:

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

Awesome. I'm glad you had a good day.

Melody B. said...

Her outfit = so cute!

Marsha said...

I love the new background. It looks great! Good work being so organized with all the darling pictures.

Stephanie said...

Okay, first you tell me you're done blogging. Now you go and put a cute background on and totally change it. What happened? Now my blog is looking run down and ignored and I will have to change it to keep up with everyone else. Thanks! ;)