Saturday, November 3, 2007

Railroad Park

Have you ever visited McCormick Stillman Railroad Park in Scottsdale? If not, you really should. It has a wonderful train ride and Merry Go Round. It is only $2 for the train and $1 for the Merry Go Round. Plus, their playground is shaded, a real plus for pale people like me and Lyssa. The two of us found ourselves here one morning last week. It was so much fun and good bonding time too. After our visit to the park, we met up with my brother Gavin, who works nearby, for lunch. Everyone at the restaurant made comments about how pretty Lyssa is - even with a fat lip - courtesy of Harrison and a kickball. In fact, almost every time I take this little girl anywhere, I get such comments. I feel so blessed.




Waiting in line for the train...


So excited to be on the train!


Another ride? Too fun!


I had a hard time separating her from this slide!

2 comments:

Frolicking Night Owl said...

don't know if u already know this, but they do stuff there in the evenings during christmas time that your kids would probably like.

Janell said...

I love the railroad park! We should plan a play date to go sometime.